Ashwagandha Chai Tea Latte
Ingredients (serving for 2):
- ½ tbsp Ashwagandha root powder
- ¼ tsp Black pepper powder
- ¼ tsp Ginger powder
- ¼ tsp Mulethi (Liquorice root) Powder (Alternate option: ¼ tsp Ganthoda (Peepramol) Powder)
- ¼ tsp Tulsi (Indian Holy Basil) powder (Alternate option: ¼ tsp Brahmi powder)
- 2 tbsp Black Tea powder (Alternate options: 2 flavored Tea bags of your choice – Chai, Chamomile, Lavender, Pumpkin, matcha)
- 1 ½ cup Milk (Alternate options: 2-3 tbsp Milk Powder or Dairy Whitener)
- 2 tbsp Dairy Cream (10%)
- 1 ½ cup Water
- ½ tsp Sugar or Honey or other natural sweeteners (avoid if dairy whitener is used)
- 2 drops Vanilla essence (Alternate options: 3-4 Rose or Jasmine petals or its ¼ tsp powder)
- ½ tsp Ghee (clarified butter)
- Finely chopped dry fruits (optional)
Take 1 cup of water in a small saucepan and heat it. Well, mix all powders to get adaptogen herbs spice-mix and add them into the water when it starts boiling. Cook at medium heat until the water amount reduces to its half. Now pour milk into this beautifully flavored tea and give a nice stir. Let it cook at medium heat for a minute or two. Add vanilla essence, sugar, creamer and remove from burner flame quickly. Filter to make a creamy froth in this yummy chai tea using a milk frother or technique of making milk ribbon. Your Ashwagandha Chai Tea Latte is now ready to serve in your mugs. Cheers!! If you are using a flavored tea bag, then place one bag in each serving mug before pouring hot tea.
- Serve with a dollop of ghee (clarified butter) to strengthen your muscles and unique experience.
- Whipping topping with drizzled chocolate syrup can convince your teen to start trying out as a healthy option, useful for improving their learning abilities.
- Sprinkle adaptogen spice-mix or coco-coffee dust using a happy face filter to make you and your loved ones feeling special on occasion.
- Take a minute to garnish your drink. E.g., chopped dry fruits, fresh edible flower petals, fresh holy basil leaves boost your moods.
You can store the adaptogen herbs spice-mix powder in a cool place for future use for up to 6 months. You can use the Adaptogen herbs spice-mix with many combinations to modify your recipes; hot or cold drinks - smoothies, milkshakes, lattes, golden milk, soups, and stews, flavored butter, bread, cookies, and muffins recipes. Go ahead and make today your recipe with this wholesome spice-mix to explore your new cooking cravings!
Remember! Happiness is a crucial remedy to reduce your stress, anxiety quickly!! 🙂
Check our Haldi Doodh (golden milk) traditional recipe and try this time with adding this spice-mix.
Our recipes for you to adding one more step in your journey towards wellness!!