- Fights cold,*
- Aids in digestion,*
- Detoxifies the body,*
- Improves eye health,*
- Combats free radicals,*
- Might reduce hair fall,*
- Boosts the body immunity,*
- Combats respiratory issues,*
- Rejuvenates the body and replenishes it with nutrients.*
- Patanjali amla churna should be consumed regularly to regulate appetite.
- The churna should be consumed in the following ways.
- Mix it with warm water. 1 tablespoon before going to bed.
- It can be also consumed with sesame oil, milk or rose water.
- Make a paste with water and apply on skin allergies.
- Amla (Indian gooseberries)