- Inguinal hernia,*
- Treat Vata dosha,*
- Intestinal hernia,*
- Reduce excess Kapha*
- Patanjali Vriddhivadhika Vati should be consumed after consulting a physician.
- Usually, the following steps are followed to have medicine.
- Have it 2 times a day Keep it with water or warm milk.
- Consume medicine after meals. The dose depends on the sex, physical ability and age of the user
- Sonth, Patha, Vacha, Elaichi, Hauber, Kachur,
- Chavya, Deodara , Haritaki, Amalaki, Kapardak,
- Vaividang, Long pepper, Loha bhasma,
- Hartal bhasma, Vanga bhasma, Tamra bhasma,
- Shuddha parad, Kansya bhasma, Shankha bhasma,
- Pipalamool, Vida namak, Kala namak, Black pepper, Vidya ke beej,
- Sendha namak, Sambhar namak, Sumudar namak,
- Shuddha gandhak, Nil thotha bhasma, Haritaki decoction