- Stimulates the work of the pancreas, spleen, the entire digestive system, liver, and gall bladder*
- Stimulates beta cells of the pancreas to secrete insulin*
- Improves the transformation of carbohydrates, the cellular process of glucose absorption*
- Hinders the adrenal hormones to stimulate glucose synthesis in the liver, thereby lowering blood sugar levels for a longer time*
- In type 1 diabetes normalizes the level of sugar, in type II diabetes it decreases blood glucose after a meal*
- Significantly reduces the level of HbA1c, thereby reducing the complications associated with diabetes and significantly reduces or neven absolutely eliminates the need for sugar-lowering preparations*
- Offers a gentle and safe glycemic control, allows you to maintain the right balance in your blood, regenerates and revitalizes, pancreatic and liver cells*
- Helps to reduce oxidative stress, protects the eye lens and other structures exposed in patients with diabetes*
- Reduces the level of harmful cholesterol and triglycerides, improves metabolism, digestion, and defecation*
- Works with urine and bile removes excess fluid from the body and excess uric acid*
- Significantly reduces the appetite, especially for sweets, supports weight loss*
- 1 tablet x 2 times daily, before breakfast and before dinner to be taken with lukewarm water.
- In special cases, pls. consult your doctor to select an appropriate dose for you.
- Shilajeet diminishes hepatic glucose generation and forestalls hyperglycemia. Shilajeet has a defensive activity on b-cells of the pancreas and advances unhindered endogenous insulin activity.
- Gymnema's (Meshashringi) major constituent of Diabecon DS is gymnemic acid, which has anti-diabetic properties. It decreases inordinate glucose. It likewise regeneratively affects pancreatic beta cells and is insulinotropic, which implies that it invigorates the creation and movement of insulin. Gymnema incidentally abrogates the desire for sugar and enables a reduction in sugar longings. It builds the action of compounds in charge of glucose ingestion and usage.
- Indian Kino Tree's (Pitasara) a second major constituent of Diabecon DS, epicatechin, has alpha-glucosidase inhibitory properties and regularizes key metabolic compounds engaged with sugar digestion.