- Septilin possesses antipyretic (reduces fever) properties. It is also beneficial in respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal catarrh (mucous membrane inflammation of the respiratory tract) and laryngitis.*
- 2 tablets twice a day preferably before meals to be taken with lukewarm warm water. Basic treatment - at least 6 weeks. After this period, 1 tab. twice a day as a maintenance dose for at least next six weeks.
- In special situations, it is advisable to consult a doctor, who can suggest the appropriate dose, which suits your health condition.
- Warning: Do not use during pregnancy and lactation, and for children under 2 years old.
- Maharasnadi - 130 mg.
- Guduchi - Tinospora cordiofolia - 98 mg.
- Manjishtha - Radix Rubia Officinalis - 64 mg.
- Amalaki - Fructus Emblica Officinalis - 32 mg.
- Shigru - Radix Moringa pterygosperma - 32 mg.
- Yashtimadhu - Radix Glycyrrhiza glabra - 12 mg.
- Sankha Bhasma - Powłoka morskiego ślimaka - 64 mg.
- Guggulu - Balsamodendron Mukul - 32,4 mg.
- Diseases with fever
- Reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- Bacterial and fungic infections
- Immunological system
- Respiratory system
- Urinary tract system
- Movement system
- pain in joints and limbs, arthritis, viral and rheumatic arthritis, gout
- Dentel and eye infection.