- Supports the prevention of excessive joint wear and tear by inhibiting glycosaminoglycans degradation, an important element in the structural building blocks of joint cartilage that supports normal lubrication and shock absorbing which are essential for proper joint structure and function.*
- Boswellic acid, an important active constituent in Shallaki, helps in suppressing joint inflammation and pain by targeting key enzymes that facilitate the release of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the joints.*
- Unlike other NSAIDs, Shallaki is gentle on the stomach and doesn’t cause gastric irritation or ulcers.*
- The analgesic properties of Shallaki help alleviate arthritic pain and improve joint function.*
- 1-2 tablets twice daily, to be taken with lukewarm water, preferably before meals. In special cases, pls. consult your physician, who can suggest the best dose to you as per your prevailing health conditions.
- Specific contraindications have not been identified. Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
- Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) ole-gum resin extract - 125 mg.
- Joint pain and inflammation due to osteoarthritis.
- Chronic back and muscular pain.
- Joint pain after menopause.