- Rich in calcium, Shigru strengthens bones, improves blood circulation to the joints, and treats joint aches and pains.*
- Helps to suppress joint inflammation and pain by targeting key enzymes that facilitate the release of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the joints.*
- The antioxidant phytoconstituents present in Shigru alleviate gouty inflammation of the joint by inhibiting the key enzyme that is involved in excessive uric acid production.*
- Due to its high nutritional content, Shigru nourishes body tissues, especially bones and joints.*
- Improves blood circulation in joints.*
- 1 -2 tablets twice daily to be taken with lukewarm water, preferably before meal. In special cases, pls. consult your physician, who can suggest the best suitable dose as per your prevailing health conditions.
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
IngredientsEach tablet contains:
- Shigru (Moringa pterygosperma) leaf extract - 250 mg.
- Joint pain and inflammation.
- As an adjuvant for gouty arthritis