- Himalaya Sunthi, ginger encourages digestive juices, serves as carminative and digestive support. It also develops absorption of nutrients.*
- Ginger encourages digestive juices, serves as carminative and digestive support. It also develops absorption of nutrients. Sunthi has a unique flavor and helps manage gastric discomfort. This herb helps overcome sluggish digestion and promotes gastric emptying. Gingerol, an important ingredient found in Sunthi, helps overcome nausea and vomiting.*
- 1-2 tablets twice a day or as directed by your physician. In special cases, pls. consult your physician, who can suggest the best suitable dose as per your prevailing health conditions.
Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Sunthi 250mg, Bhavprakash
- Indigestion and digestive system problems
- sickness, nausea due to motion
- Nausea and vomiting