- Balances excessive gastric secretion, acts as a demulcent and produces thick, protective mucus for the stomach lining, accelerating the healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers.*
- The active phytoconstituents of Yastimadhu inhibit the growth of Helicobacter pylori, bacteria that is linked to gastritis and stomach ulcers.*
- Provides relief from uneasiness due to acidic stomach contents rising up from the stomach into the esophagus, a condition known as gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD).*
- 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract - 250 mg
- Joint pain and inflammation.
- As an adjuvant for gouty arthritis