- Moringa is considered one of the most complete, nutrient-dense plants on earth.
- Contains 25 grams of pure plant protein per 100 grams.
- A rich source of Vitamins A, E, K, iron, and calcium.
- 2.4 grams of fiber per 10 gram serving.
- Contains 25 times more iron than spinach, 7 times more Vitamin C than an orange, and twice the protein of whole milk.
- Is thought to regulate blood sugar levels and counteract damage from free radicals.
- As a dietary supplement, mix teaspoon with water, juice, tea or blend into your smoothie!
- Organic Moringa leaf (Moringa oleifera)